😥Is This Goodbye?

You know that I love having you on my mailing list and that will never change.

 

However, there is a problem. The 'Inbox Police' at my autoresponder don't like it when I send people emails that they don't open.

 

It affects my deliverability rates which means that I can no longer reach the people that really want to hear from me.

 

Do I include you in that?

 

Are you still interested in getting on in the online world and making some decent cash?

 

If you are, check this out (and it will let me know you are still here)

 

Of course, if you don't open this email... then I will probably have to say goodbye, though you won't see this..


Regards,
Zora Hudson.



Unsubscribe

Comments

Popular Posts

Commissions Successfully

🙌 It was an exciting year

The State Department requires proof that you are the owner.

Beneficiary countersignature modification

We have Your e-Wallet ready. Claim in 3hrs

Reduced Payment!.

CHASE: Expired $2543,13 deposit check

You've Won $27,039.06 In Cash Prize.