he couldn't afford Christmas presents but now...

---------------------------------------
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 

I was recently reminded of one of my friends' stories and, wow, it is so inspiring. His story is proof of how powerful the internet actually is and how it can change your life.

 

So, if you're struggling to get going with your business or making money from your computer, I hope his story inspires you to keep consistent.

 

Just 2 years ago, Michael couldn't afford to get Christmas gifts for his 3-year-old daughter.

 

And if you're a parent, then you can imagine how he felt.

 

Most mornings, his shame kept him from looking his wife in the eyes.

 

The saddest thing he told me was how he sobbed every time his daughter yelled "daddy" because he felt like he didn't deserve the title.

 

And it's not like he wasn't trying to find a job or a way to provide for his family - he really was.

 

He'd spend 8 hours a day applying for jobs and had interviews every single day...

 

But, for some reason, they always chose to "go with someone else".

 

Eventually, enough was enough.

 

No interviewer or employer was going to care more than he did about whether or not his family was taken care of.

 

So he took matters into his own hands.

 

He started by joining Facebook groups that were full of like-minded people so he could grow his network.

 

He became obsessed with learning internet marketing.

 

In fact, when he wasn't applying for jobs, he was watching tutorials, studying funnels, and handwriting ads.

 

Now, I won't share his entire story because that would turn into the longest email ever. So I'm going to fast forward a bit.

 

Just a few months ago, he reached out and told me he had just bought his family a new car with cash.

 

He told me "it's no Mercedes or Tesla, but man, never in my wildest dreams would I ever think I could drop $30k on anything without blinking"

 

I was so impressed by the fact he went from not being able to afford a $40 Barbie doll for his daughter's Christmas gift to now dropping her off at a private school every morning in their brand new car.

 

I told him to never forget his story because it's going to continue shaping him.

 

He's the most empathetic person I know because of everything he went through and I'm sure he's glad he went through it.

 

Because it's most often the people who struggled that become the ones that inspire us all and show us what's possible with consistency, hard work, and taking advantage of opportunities.

 

And I believe every single person should be given an opportunity which is why I wrote my free blueprint for you - Social Profit Machine.

 

Everything explained in this blueprint is the quickest way I know to start making a living online.

 

It has taken some people just weeks to start making a living.

 

Like Jenna who made her first $1k in 3 weeks…

 

22525713_1631554273g9bjenna.png

And then Paul who made nearly $10k without an email list or ads.

 

22525751_1631554353ARBpaul.png

 

So, ready to discover these secrets?

 

If so, click on this line.

 

But if you have questions?

 

Just go ahead and reply to this email and let me know.

 

Let's go!

Blake Nubar

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Unsubscribe | Edit your details

Laptop Freedom, LLC
PO BOX 2128
Orlando
Florida 32802
United States

Powered By Kartra
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Comments

Popular Posts

Commissions Successfully

The State Department requires proof that you are the owner.

1 person visited your profile

We have Your e-Wallet ready. Claim in 3hrs

Confrmation Required - $16,988 Credit

🙌 It was an exciting year

Refund $ 2,658.78 Request is Approved

Congratulation! The $5,500 jackpot winner