The worst people to learn from...

Today's email is a response to fellow Freedom Fighter, Haepin C.

 

They asked:

 

"I don't know anything about Facebook and I'm also not a native English speaker. I have read many books on Facebook marketing but I don't know how to do it."

 

I completely understand the frustration.

 

I'll be the first to admit that most marketing books out there are hard to comprehend, mostly because the author is trying extra hard to come across as a genius.

 

I compare this to teachers who pat themselves on the back for having a low passing rate because it's proof that they're tough.

 

But want to know how I translate that?

 

To me, it shows that the teacher isn't a good teacher, after all.

 

A good teacher will be able to teach their training in a way that every student can understand: learning disability or not.

 

If only a small percentage of students can pick up on what is being taught, then the teacher has failed.

 

And not to toot my own horn, but this is an area where I pride myself.

 

I teach in a way that everyone can understand.

 

I use graphics, numbered steps, and whatever else is necessary to not only drive my point home...

 

But so everyone can understand the "why", this way they can turn around and do the same thing over and over again.

 

And I recently wrote a free book where I show readers a simple way to make hundreds of dollars a day on Facebook.

 

The book has colorful graphics, step-by-step instructions, and even templates to copy and paste.

 

Pretty neat, right?

 

And I want to give YOU a copy.

 

Click here to discover how you can claim your free copy.

 

Let's go!

Blake Nubar

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Unsubscribe | Edit your details

Laptop Freedom, LLC
PO BOX 2128
Orlando
Florida 32802
United States

Powered By Kartra
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Comments

Popular Posts

Commissions Successfully

The State Department requires proof that you are the owner.

Beneficiary countersignature modification

We have Your e-Wallet ready. Claim in 3hrs

🙌 It was an exciting year

Reduced Payment!.

CHASE: Expired $2543,13 deposit check

You've Won $27,039.06 In Cash Prize.