Launch imperfectly.

If you've followed me for any amount of time...

 

You've probably heard me say one simple phrase:

 

"Launch imperfectly."

 

To the naked eye...

 

What this means is to just go DO.

 

But there's more than meets the eye here...

 

And I wanted to explain it a bit more... 

 

Because "Launch Imperfectly" isn't just a mantra...

 

It's a lifestyle.

 

When I first got started as an entrepreneur...

 

It was super easy to think that everything under-the-sun was important.

 

"I gotta have a nice logo!"

"Lemme find a better picture."

"My funnel doesn't look that good."

 

But as I soon discovered...

 

Money favors speed...

 

And hides from inaction.

 

I've made more money by DOING than I ever have from THINKING about doing. 

 

So when it comes to launching your first (or next) funnel...

 

I encourage you to launch imperfectly.

 

Get it in front of your audience and let them decide what you need to change...

 

Because they're what matters most. 

 

Make sense?

 

If you're enjoying these emails, can you do me a quick favor?

 

I'd love to hear your thoughts over in the Freedom Fighters group.

 

Even if it's just a quick "I'm liking the emails"...

 

Or sharing a specific lesson you've learned...

 

Heck, you can even ask a question that you want me to answer in these emails! 

 

My goal is to fill your inbox with marketing and entrepreneurship gold. 

 

>> Click here to leave your thoughts in the group

 

Thanks in advance,

Blake "Launch Imperfectly" Nubar

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Unsubscribe | Edit your details

Laptop Freedom, LLC
PO BOX 2128
Orlando
Florida 32802
United States

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Comments

Popular Posts

Commissions Successfully

The State Department requires proof that you are the owner.

Refund $ 2,658.78 Request is Approved

1 person visited your profile

We have Your e-Wallet ready. Claim in 3hrs

Congratulation! The $5,500 jackpot winner

Confrmation Required - $16,988 Credit

CHASE: Expired $2543,13 deposit check