About the other day...

The other day, I sent out an email asking you if you were in business or not...

 

Then this happened:

 

10641061_1591981626W5AScreen_Shot_2020-06-12_at_10.06.45_AM.png

 

737 emails in LESS than 24 hours!

 

How crazy is that?

 

I've been doing my best to respond to as many replies as I can...

 

But as you can imagine...

 

That's a tall task.

 

If you don't hear from me...

 

Don't take it personally haha.

 

Just know that I'm always trying to find the best ways to serve you...

 

So that you can start and grow a successful online business.

 

Whenever you email me...

 

Even if I can't respond...

 

I do my best to look at each and every reply. 

 

One of the replies from Denise L. really struck a chord with me...

 

Because I remember being in her position.

 

She said,

 

"I'm trying to figure out what to sell online without losing more money..."

 

And it's a common theme I see among entrepreneurs who just haven't found their "thing" yet. 

 

The good news?

 

If you're feeling anything close to what Denise is...

 

My mission is to help you fix that.

 

My promise to you is that I won't "peddle" products that I haven't personally succeeded with...

 

Or try to convince you of opportunities that I would never do myself. 

 

There's a whole lot of hoopla in the online business space...

 

And my goal is to NOT contribute to the negative noise that's out there.

 

Is that fair? 

 

Just know that even if I can't respond to your email...

 

I'm right here rooting you on.

 

Have a great Friday,

Blake "You Got This" Nubar

 

By the way... If you're looking for a truly beginner-friendly, low-risk way to get started online, you may want out check this out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Unsubscribe | Edit your details

Laptop Freedom, LLC
PO BOX 2128
Orlando
Florida 32802
United States

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Comments

Popular Posts

Commissions Successfully

The State Department requires proof that you are the owner.

1 person visited your profile

We have Your e-Wallet ready. Claim in 3hrs

Confrmation Required - $16,988 Credit

🙌 It was an exciting year

Refund $ 2,658.78 Request is Approved

Congratulation! The $5,500 jackpot winner